Hi! I know this may sound stupid, but please, can

Patient

Q: Hi! I know this may sound stupid, but please, can you help me?

To make long story short:

Me and my girlfriend did not have sex yet. But we had a lot of "playing around".(I'm 19, she's 17)

We never had ACTUAL intercourse. We hugged eachother naked, we had mutual masturbation(again taking care NOT TO masturbate myself and THEN her) and sometimes oral sex. Everytime when I did ejaculate, was far away from her body. Taking care to wash myself, and to urinate before continuing any kind of intimacy.

But there is something bugging me about our last encounter, I accidentally touched her vagina with my penis, but I had not ejaculated(not before nor after) nor have I penetrated her.

It was a simple touch, and as soon as we both realized that we separated our bodies from eachother.

The question is: Is there any risk of getting pregnant by that?

Thank you!

Doctor