Hi, I lost my virginity 2 weeks ago to my boyfriend.

Patient : Hi, I lost my virginity 2 weeks ago to my boyfriend. we used a condom and he didn't even finish because I was in pain. 5 days after I lost it I started getting a brown discharge, it didn't have a smell or anything, it's been 8 days and I STILL have it , but yesterday it changed to blood, and then TODAY it change to brown discharge again. It is enough to were I have to wear a pad or linen. I don't know if it's my period because my period is supposed to come in a week and a half or 2. I'm getting really scared, idk what it is. usually when I get my period I'm in pain the first day, but not this time so that's why im not sure if it's my period. Please help me?! Im freaking outttttt, I was reading those can be sign of pregnancy, there is always a chance of precum. IS HAVING BOBROWN DISCHARGE FOR 8 DAYS ALREADY, NORMAL?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. From the above history, it is unlikely that you could be pregnant if you are sure that th e condom was used rightly and there was no ejaculation as well. There is 0.5% chance of pregnancy considering the fact that it was a first-time sex and some mistakes could have happened while usage of condom. The discharge could be due to an infection or a bleeding during sex, which generally happens in first timers, this presents later as a brownish discharge which could be collected blood. Kindly wait for your cycles, in case you miss them, do a urine pregnancy test and rule out pregnancy. Till then drink lot of water and relax. Hope this helped. Regards