Hi, I lost my virginity 2 weeks ago to my boyfriend.

Q: Hi, I lost my virginity 2 weeks ago to my boyfriend. we used a condom and he didn't even finish because I was in pain. 5 days after I lost it I started getting a brown discharge, it didn't have a smell or anything, it's been 8 days and I STILL have it , but yesterday it changed to blood, and then TODAY it change to brown discharge again. It is enough to were I have to wear a pad or linen. I don't know if it's my period because my period is supposed to come in a week and a half or 2. I'm getting really scared, idk what it is. usually when I get my period I'm in pain the first day, but not this time so that's why im not sure if it's my period. Please help me?! Im freaking outttttt, I was reading those can be sign of pregnancy, there is always a chance of precum. IS HAVING BOBROWN DISCHARGE FOR 8 DAYS ALREADY, NORMAL?

From the above history, it is unlikely that you could be pregnant if you are sure that the condom was used rightly and there was no ejaculation as well.
There is 0.5% chance of pregnancy considering the fact that it was a first-time sex and some mistakes could have happened while usage of condom. The discharge could be due to an infection or a bleeding during sex, which generally happens in first timers, this presents later as a brownish discharge which could be collected blood. Kindly wait for your cycles, in case you miss them, do a urine pregnancy test and rule out pregnancy. Till then drink lot of water and relax.
Hope this helped.