Hi, I lost my virginity last night while having unprotected

Q: Hi, I lost my virginity last night while having unprotected sex but there was no bleeding. Today I recently noticed some spotting. It has been over 17 hours since we had sex and I'm just now bleeding. Also, my period ended yesterday right before we had sex. Is this normal? Might I be pregnant? Is it some left over menstrual blood or did my hymen rip?

A:   Hi, I can understand your query.

You lost your virginity last night while having unprotected sex without any bleeding.
You had finished your period just before.
The bleeding then may just be a left over.
Bleeding after 17 hours is nothing to worry about and one can not become pregnant in this way.
If the hymen was torn, the pain and bleeding would have been immediate.

Hope this helps you