Hi I lost my virginity on Friday 

Patient

Q: Hi. I lost my virginity Friday and after we made love I was throwing away the condom and noticed there was no seman in the condom so I naturally started to get worried so I examined the condom and my vagina with my fingers. However I examined my vagina after handling the condom and without washing my hands. He later told me that the seman had fallen out of the condom when he was taking it off. Is there anyway I can be pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually, semen dries off quickly outside the body.
So, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
But if you were around the period of ovulation at that period and if you touched the condom immediately after ejaculation, there is some possibility of pregnancy.
In that case, if you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Hope this helps.
Take care.