Hi, I m 15 year old Andrew I have the

Q: Hi, I m 15 year old Andrew
I have the habit of masturbating daily may be 3-5 times daily....
i masturbate since last 2 years in prone position that is lying on the bed with face down..
But after reading bad effects of prone masturbation..I resorted to Supine masturbation that is masturbation while sitting or in straight position......Yesterday I started supine masturbation....and the 5 th time I masturbated.....i saw one side of my glans swelled....that is the left side Corpus cavernosum got swelled........I THINK THE BLOOD in the left Corpus cavernosum IS NOT FLOWING BACK.....the right side Corpus cavernosum is normal.........When the penis shrinks, the left side looks bulgy... i dont have a retractable foreskin....I am really worried and depressed doctor......i cant tell this even to my parents....since they dont even know that i masturbate....Is it a serious problem ?? are there any remedies for it.....plz help me out......thanks in advance