Hi I m fifth week pregnant today went for usg

Patient : Hi I m fifth week pregnant today went for u s the doc told me 4 gast sacs 1.11.2mm 2nd 10.1mm 3rd 10.8mm and 4th 14.5mm.with good deciduL reaction.no fetel pore seen.what does it mean and is there anything wrong.I used clomid.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Clomid can lead to maturation of multiple ovarian follicles a nd multiple gestations. The quadruplets you are having could be side effect of Clomid. Usually in ultrasound fetal pole can be seen after five completed weeks of gestation. So, better to repeat the ultrasound after one or two weeks to find out the viability of fetuses. Hope this helps. Take care.