Hi I missed my period a month now which is

Q: Hi I missed my period a month now which is so unusual I'm with my partner 3 years I got pregnancy tests they came up negative always use unprotected sex with him got a blood test done and the results came back and said it's a low chance of being pregnant have most of the signs could it be that I smoke marijuana daily affect the blood test I'm not stressed went to talk to a nurse found she was very unhelpful. Please write back soon

Marijuana may not alter the blood tests for pregnancy. Beta hCG blood tests are very reliable for a pregnancy prediction and if it is negative then there is no chance of pregnancy and you can consider the missed period to be a part of irregular cycles which may need an evaluation by a gynecologist. Suggest you to see a gynecologist for an ultrasound to rule out pregnancy and then rule out causes like polycystic ovaries, endometriosis and other ovarian and uterine causes for irregular cycles. A thyroid profile and other hormonal tests may be needed as well. The doctor will treat you with withdrawal pills for bleeding accordingly after the reports. Meanwhile, please quit the marijuana as it can cause a lot of harm to the body and mind.

Hope this helped.