Hi, I need help What I should do about

Patient: Hi, I need help. What I should do about my body. I’m now sexually active, the dude I did it with said he was clean that he recently went to the doctor, but my private part started discharging and iching. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Is it from wearing reuse tight underwear or a certain soap I use or etc? I hope I don’t have an std. Can you please tell me. An I’m only 17. I really don’t want to tell my mom. So what should I do?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.There are 2 possibilities, you have an STD or you have a fungal infection. Both will nee d a Doctor to diagnose. So, please see one and get the right treatment done.For the STD panel, please get checked up and use condoms in the future. Hope this helps you. All the best.