Hi i needed your advice, i've stopped taking the contracepti

Patient

Q: Hi i needed your advice, i've stopped taking the contraception pill last month and had my period a couple of days later but it wasn't as heavy as usual so me and my partner had sexual intercourse and a day or two days later my period stopped and a couple of days later after my period stopped me and my partner had sexc again but i didn't take any morning afters cause i thought i wasn't ovulating and it would be fine. And a week later i did it again but didn't take a morning after pill the day after and i took it about three days later again being stupid thinking it would work but since then i've waiting for the pill to work and i should have my period earlier that it's supposed to be but it hasn't at all and i'm due for my period next week but i've done 3 pregnancy test pack tests it came up negative and i'm a bit worried. Could you please help and and give your advice on what i should do. Thanks

Doctor