Hi i noticed for about a month i have had

Q: Hi i noticed for about a month i have had this smooth red spot on the head of my penis there's no irritation or anything like that and its been more than 5 months since i've had sexual activity with anyone so i was wondering if you could help me

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I
I have read your query.

Such red spot glans may be due to following reasons-
1) Candidial Balanoposthitis : it is fungal infection of skin involving the genital area. It is usually associated with itch. Itch may be absent in diabetic patients or on application of some medications.
2)Fixed drug eruption: it is the development of well defined rash over fixed area on taking some medications like pain killers /antibiotics.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy