Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi i noticed i have like a weal next to my testicle.

Hi i noticed i have like a weal next to my testicle.

Patient: Hi i noticed i have like a weal next to my testicles and im really worried i dont know if its herpes πŸ™ ? it itches quite and i dont know if its herpes im so worried πŸ™ ! as you can see in the top is kind of red it is because it doesnt have like skin, please help me. Im worried. I have some pictures but i dont know how to show it to you’ll

Doctor: Thanks for your question.No, it does not appear to be ‘a herpes’. Without a physical examination, it is not easy to predict, but it looks to me like an allergy or a fungal infection. You can try some antihistamines for a couple of days and get some cortisone creams applied on it. If it does not work then a dermatological consultation will be a must.Hope it helps.