Hi! I noticed that I got some white spots on

Q: Hi! I noticed that I got some white spots on the sides of my tongue that looks quite similar to the pictures of oral thrush. Most of the white patch actually faded away since I got it a week ago but there are still some white spots left. I also got a dry tongue and my tongue has had a sweet sensation for a day now. When I kept reading on the internet it appears that HIV could be one of the biggest cause for oral thrush. I had sex for the first time like a year and a half ago and I had an unprotected episode around a year ago. Could oral thrush happen at this stage if I've been affected by HIV?

Symptoms:  Whit spots on sides of tongue, not sore and toothbrush could rub it off a bit but not entirely. Dry tongue and slightly bad breath. Sweet sensation in tongue.
Hi! I noticed that I got so...-1