Hi, I recently asked a question about my right ankle

Q: Hi, I recently asked a question about my right ankle and your answer was I have acute muscle pain. I looked it up and my symptoms do match. Is there anything I can do to prevent the pain which only comes when I walk a lot? Or at least treat it when it happens? Should I wear an ankle brace? I always wear walking shoes.

Symptoms:  Acute muscle pain in ankle which comes on when Ive walked a lot

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

You have got a pain in the ankle which comes on walking alone, this indicates there may be an additional problem with the joint itself or the tendons and fascia.
Since you are young, you should get a clinical evaluation done by an Orthopedic surgeon and get an MRI and other tests and take this seriously so that the future remains symptom free. This is so as this is the joint that transmits the weight of all the body.

Hope this helps you