Hi, I recently discovered a yellow spot on my thigh

Patient : Hi, I recently discovered a yellow spot on my thigh. It's only one spot, about an inch in diameter, and I have never seen it before. I don't really feel it but when I press down hard I feel a very slight amount of pain. Could it be a bruise? I was plat fighting with my little brother last night so maybe its just a bruise from a hit? Or maybe something else? The rest of my body feels and looks perfectly fine and I've never seen this spot before or had one. Any ideas?
Symptoms:  Basically none. I dont feel the spot except for when I press really hard on it.