Hi I recently discovered that I have a yeast infection!

Patient

Q: Hi I recently discovered that I have a yeast infection! And bought a 1 day monistat cure I used it last nyte but just checked my self and noticed that its still cottage cheese looking stuff there but not as much what should I do now I'm tempted to go to the doctor

Doctor

A:   Hi,

With one application cream may not completely cure the condition.
In case of severe infection oral drugs may also be needed.
But better to take any medicine after getting examined by doctor and with advice.
Because sometimes mixed infections can be seen and usage of drugs for one infection may aggravate the other infection.
So, please do consult your doctor get examined and take treatment according to her advice.

Take care