Hi, I recently had sex last week on Monday

Q: Hi, I recently had sex last week on Monday and Tuesday and then on Friday. I get my period like around the first week of every month. And yesterday I had spots of blood on my underwear so I thought I was getting my period but the next morning when I woke up my pad was totally clean. I read online that it can be an early symptom of pregnancy. And it only takes 7 days for the sperm to reach the egg which you already know obviously and its been a week. So is there a chance I might really be pregnant?

If you were involved in unprotected sex and you have not been on any form of contraception then it is likely that the spotting you experienced after a week may well be implantation bleed which is accompanied with mild cramps as well. The best way to rule out or confirm pregnancy at this stage would be to undertake a blood serum beta hCG test. This would evaluate the levels of hCG. If the levels of hCG are less than 1 then pregnancy is ruled out, else if more than 1 or higher, then it indicates pregnancy.
I suggest you undertake the test which if positive then the spotting was definitely implantation bleed.

I hope I have answered your query in detail.
Wishing you good health.