Hi I recently had sex with a guy and i am worried about pregnancy.

Patient : Hi I recently had sex with a guy and we used a Condom and it didn't break or anything. I am now abit worried as I haven't got my period , but today I have bleeding but it is quite dark. What does this mean or suggest?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have had protected intercourse and there was no condom misadventure, then chanc es of pregnancy are negligible. Also now that you have started with your menses, all the more reason that you are safe from pregnancy. This being the first day, the bleeding may be low flow and scanty and slowly shall improve. I hope have answered your question. Regards