Hi I recently had sex with my girlfriend for

Patient : Hi I recently had sex with my girlfriend for the first time and we're both virgins . A couple of days later I find red bumps on my penis what does that mean??? Please help me
Symptoms:  Itchy
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your concerns. Red bumps on penis after sex for the first time can be due to a condition c alled Balanoposthitis. This needs a treatment of both of you with antibiotics and metronidazole. Proper personal hygiene is also needed. Take care and get your partner checked by a Gynecologist. Hope this helps you.