Hi I recently started taking gedarel 30/150 and just finishe

Patient : Hi I recently started taking gedarel 30/150 and just finished my first 3 weeks. I suffered from clinical depression and severe anxiety, about 10 days ago I fell into a relapse and have been feeling just as awful as I used to. The closer I get to the actual period the more anxious and depressed I become. I was also under some relationship/work stress around the same time, could it be the pill or the stress or a combination of both?