Hi I recently was given antibiotics for a stomach virus

Patient : Hi. I recently was given antibiotics for a stomach virus that had me pretty sick. While the stomach virus is gone, I have a feeling that I now have a yeast infection from the antibiotics. While this isn't the first time in my life this has happened, it is the first time I am noticing it in my anus and not my vagina. Is this possible? Is there anything over the counter I can take?
Symptoms:  Itching, burning, in anus. Especially after a bowel movement.
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. I can understand that you have a fungal infection around your anus. You can apply miconaz ole antifungal cream over affected area twice daily for 7 to 10 days after thoroughly cleaning the area with water. Do not scratch the area as it will worsen it. You can take anti allergic drugs to comfort yourself from itching. Also, make sure you keep the area clean and dry and Wear loose cotton comfortable undergarments. Hope this helps. Take care!!