Hi, i started birth control about 2 weeks today and

Patient : Hi, i started birth control about 2 weeks today and my partner and I had sex and he ejaculated in me. Could i get pregnant from that or should i consider taking plan B pill?? Please help me.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you have started birth control during the period of your menstruation and used daily without missing, you can have protection towards pregnancy and no need of additional contraception. If you didn't start the birth control during periods and if you missed continuity, better to go for emergency contraceptive pill. Take care.