Hi I started taking this depression medication maybe about a

Patient : Hi. I started taking this depression medication maybe about a month ago, and I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but here lately I've been very confused and have been having a hard time deciphering what actually has happened in real life and what I've dreamed. I'm also having extremely vivid and strange dreams that stick with me, and I don't seem to be forgetting. If you have any idea why this is going on, that would be great. Thanks :)
Symptoms:  Confusion