Hi I suffer from emotionally unstable personality disorder an self

Q: Hi I suffer from emotionally unstable personality disorder an self harm I started smoking cannabis around 2 years ago an ever since I didn't think it was a problem I can't stop an when I have tried a can't eat or sleep or function without getting nasty. It's took a real grip of me I've got that used to weed I don't even hardly get stoned anymore I just smoke it to make me forget things which has happened an it helps but am just getting these horrible side effects when I stop what should I do?