Hi, I suffer from these symptoms 5 years ago, when I

Patient

Q: Hi,
I suffer from these symptoms 5 years ago, when I was 16 years old. I was practicing sports such as handball and basketball, and I would fall heavily on solid ground, suddenly, I felt a very sharp pain in the sides of the lower back, it runs down the legs from behind, getting into the joint area between the leg and pelvis in the legs.
This was the pain lasts a week or two. As now, I feel the pain continuously since 5 months. I was diagnosed more than 13 Dr. between Physical Therapy Specialist , brain and nerves and spinal surgeon and ORTHOPAEDIC DOCTOR .

Physiotherapist said: "I suffer infections in the muscles of the lower back and sciatica"
I've made 17 physiotherapy sessions so far include electrical stimulation device, device Ultra sonic, infrared, and massage.

The brain and nerves and spine surgeon said, "I am suffering from instability in one of the vertebrae movement"
Wrote me a medical belt lower back, other drugs such as "Celecoxib 200mg twice a day," Pregabalin 50 mg twice a day "," Cyclobenzaprine HCL 5mg once a day "," Hydroxocobalamin 1000Mcg injection every 3 days. "
Last surgeon said I do not know the reason for this pain

Orthopedic surgeon said, "I may suffer from signs of sliding cartilage but does not cause all this pain."
We have conducted several medical radiation such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in addition to the X-ray on the pelvis and also on the spine in a straight position and the status of the curve such as the status of the child within the womb. I've conducted many tests such as uric acid and rheumatoid arthritis and blood sedimentation rate results were negative and the blood deposition in the first hour and 25-second clock 35
The medical radiology reports states that "I do not have anything and everything is functioning normally"

What should I do? I am tired of the amount of medicine it has taken I do not know do you benefit or not? I do not know what I suffer?
I parked my life completely I do not do anything

Notes:
I do not suffer any other diseases.
I do not feel heat or tingling

I apologize for the errors in terms of language I do not speak English fluently, so thank you and I hope help me

Symptoms:  I felt a very sharp pain in the sides of the lower back, it runs down the legs from behind, getting into the joint area between the leg and pelvis in the legs.
Doctor