Hi, I think I may be pregnant and was just

Patient

Q: Hi, I think I may be pregnant and was just hoping for some advise. My last period was 6th-11th April and was due again on 4th May but didn't come until 20th and was really light and finished 23rd. Since 21st April I have been experiencing discharge, nausea, mild cramp in lower abdomen (not consistant) lower back and leg ache occasionally, breast tenderness and I am now experiencing clear, watery discharge. I keep having to go to the toilet to check as it makes my pants wet. Also, mood swings! I burst into tears for no reason and im feeling very irritable at times. What do you think Dr? Thank you, Chloe.

Symptoms:  Discharge, breast tenderness, watery discharge, nausea, mood swings, mild cramp, leg ache, lower back ache, missed period then unusual light 3 day period (late)
Doctor