Hi i think ive got depression 

Patient

Q: Hi i think ive got depression but to embarrassed to see my doctor when do Uno when needs treating i already feeling give up and cry most times

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Depression is nothing top embarrassed about. Depression is an illness that can be considered organic in some cases. Organic means that there is a physical cause that causes you to get depressed.

You should talk to a Doctor who will refer you to a Psychiatrist. The Psychiatrist will assess you by talking to you and reaching a conclusion.

After this, he/she will start you on anti-depressants which will help you feel better.

Hope this helps you. Wish you a speedy recovery.