Hi I took morning after pill last December 2014

Patient : Hi I took morning after pill last December 2014 then on January this year my period came in my usual cycle which is around 33 days (sometimes 30-max 36 days cycle). Then on January around 8 days after my period I had unprotected sex and after around 26 hrs I took the morning after pill again. But now my period is 8 days late (base on the 33 day cycle) and I took 7 preg test since last week and they're all negative. But why my period so late? I need help and thank you
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The common side effects of the emergency contraception include missed period, delayed o r early period, intermenstrual bleeding, spotting, heavy cycles, reduced bleeding etc. The delay in your cycles are most probably due to the morning after pill. Since all the pregnancy tests are negative. However, you may wish to consult a gynecologist in case there is a delay for a week further to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helps. Regards.