Hi I use my app , period tracker I

Q: Hi I use my app , period tracker . I had my period the 8th-11th . I engaged in unprotected sex multiple times over the 13th-16th . I was fertile on the 16th but had brownish spotting the 19th & according to my period tracker I ovulated the 21st . I've had this weird sensation in my stomach for a week now . I was stressed on the 19th & 20th . Could I be pregnant or could this be from stress ?

The date 13th to 15th fall under your safe or non-fertile period, however, 16th is the beginning of your fertile days of the cycle, where there holds a chance of pregnancy if one has an intercourse, but lesser chances compared to the later days after 16th. Hence, keeping this mind, there could a minimal chance of pregnancy. You can test for pregnancy after 14 days of your last sexual intercourse, that is 30th of this month, to rule out pregnancy. If negative, wait for a week for the cycles, if they do not arrive, repeat the pregnancy test and act accordingly.

Hope this helped.