Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I used to have a very high sex drive

Hi I used to have a very high sex drive

Patient: Hi. I used to have a very high sex drive, till about two years ago, I am getting less erections and the amount of semen that comes out is substantially less and hardly drips out of the penis. I’m 35 years old, a bit of an extra weight. Fairly active and I’m currently on diet. I’m asthmatic, so I take sulbutamol on daily basis, and I take omiprazole or ranitidine on alternative basis

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The cause could be stress, excessive masturbation, chronic illness, any obstruction in the sperm transport tract, and even diabetes and high blood pressure. Kindly see a Doctor to rule out the above causes , it will surely be treated. Avoid stress, smoking and drinking alcohol, meditate for at least 15 minutes a day.Hope this helped.Regards