Hi I usually would never use these but im desperate

Patient

Q: Hi I usually would never use these but im desperate at this point I have had joint pains since I was a baby when I was younger all the way into my teens the pain would stay in my ankles but in the last two years the pain has made its way to my knees and up to my hips I have lived with the pain almost 25 years but its getting worse with each episode I need a idea of what going on please

Symptoms:  Pain in knees sometime it so bad cant walk pain eventually moves to knees then hips and the episodes are getting longer
Doctor