Hi! I was a few days late

Patient : Hi! I was a few days late and now I'm experiences some brown discharge and only light red blood when I wipe. I've had a bit of fatigue lately and mood swings and such. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Though the symptoms you have described are seen in an early pregnancy, they are not spe cific to pregnancy.It can also be due to premenstrual symptoms. I suggest that you get a urine pregnancy done test to rule out pregnancy. If it is negative, wait for a week, it could be delayed periods as well. Avoid stress, and drink plenty of water. Hope this helped. Regards