Hi! I was a few days late

Patient

Q: Hi! I was a few days late and now I'm experiences some brown discharge and only light red blood when I wipe. I've had a bit of fatigue lately and mood swings and such. Could I be pregnant?

Doctor

Though the symptoms you have described are seen in an early pregnancy, they are not specific to pregnancy.It can also be due to premenstrual symptoms. I suggest that you get a urine pregnancy done test to rule out pregnancy. If it is negative, wait for a week, it could be delayed periods as well. Avoid stress, and drink plenty of water.

Hope this helped.