Hi I was at a music festival for the weekend and

Patient : Hi I was at a music festival for the weekend and consumed a lot of alcohol. I have ejaculated twice since and both times the colour was a bright orange(like urine) and it has never been like this before. What should I do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, Alcohol intake per se doesn't cause discolouration of ejaculate unless there has been a urethral infection of epididymitis accompanied which can cause red blood cells to mix with the ejaculate. It is suggested that you may get a urine culture and a sperm analysis done to rule out any infection. Also advisable to increase is your water intake as dehydration per se can cause urethritis and potentiate prostatitis as well. So if there has been no injury locally over the urethral area or groin, then it is prudent to get the cultures done soon and if cause is bacterial, urinary antibiotics may be started for a week to curtail the infection. Please visit your physician for an exam and evaluation. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards