Hi I was on the depo provrera injection on and

Q: Hi... I was on the depo provrera injection on and off for about 2 years. I stopped taking the injection in october last year. I have very irregular periods, sometime light spotting, so i dont really know the dates of my cycles.

I had unprotected sex on the 19th of April (Sunday), He didnt ejaculate but I'm terrified of the pre-cum. I took Norlevo on the Tuesday 21st April, which was about 55 hours later.

On the 30th April 9 days later, I bled quite heavy for 2 days and a bit on the Saturday morning. I do have slight brownish discharge.

I did a pregnancy test on the Sunday, a day after the bleeding stopped and it read negative.

I now have tummy ache and a back ache. I'm scared I might be pregnant, Please help. Are there chances of me being pregnant and when should I do a pregnancy test again?

Symptoms:  Tummy & back ache, nausea