Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi i was wondering i was raped on march 20th

Hi i was wondering i was raped on march 20th

Patient: Hi i was wondering i was raped on march 20th took plan B 21st but threw up in about an hour of taking it what are my chances of being pregnant

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.I am extremely sorry to hear about the incidence. First of all, you may want to inform this to your parents and/or the local legal authorities. There is no obligation to do so, however, and you can choose not to report this as well.With such exposure, we always advise our patients to take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of exposure. Since you have taken it and vomited it back within an hour, you can get pregnant. You have not mentioned her your menstrual period date and the date when you had this incident. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in safe period or not. Wait for your periods. If you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.