Hi, I was wondering if you can help me A


Q: Hi, I was wondering if you can help me. A couple years ago maybe two or three I started developing a dark patch of skin (brown) under and I between my breast. It is like my layer of skin not extra, every now and then it somehow peels but is still the same color. Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Symptoms:  None

A:   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.

The rashes over your body as it appears on photo, looks like Intertrigo. It is a skin condition where two surfaces of skin meets.The causes are friction, fungal or bacterial infection and permanent moisture( sweating,).
My advice keep the area dry also use Canesten dusting powder twice a day. Also avoid synthetic bra.

Hope you will get relief.

Related Q&A

Q: About two or three months ago I had vaginal sex for a minute or so and then oral done on me but with a condom the ent...

Q: Hi Doctor Suneel my sister found a small lump that moved around when she went to see her Doctor he couldn't feel it b...

Q: Hi, I have had what I would consider ongoing acid problems for the past 5 months. I initially went to a local doctor...

Q: Hi, Since three years I been suffering from migraine, vertigo and dizziness. I have been to many doctors and answe...

Q: Good afternoon, About a month ago I came down with a virus. I was finally starting to feel better when, about 2 weeks...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon