Hi, I was wondering if you can help me A

Q: Hi, I was wondering if you can help me. A couple years ago maybe two or three I started developing a dark patch of skin (brown) under and I between my breast. It is like my layer of skin not extra, every now and then it somehow peels but is still the same color. Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Symptoms:  None

A:   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.

The rashes over your body as it appears on photo, looks like Intertrigo. It is a skin condition where two surfaces of skin meets.The causes are friction, fungal or bacterial infection and permanent moisture( sweating,).
My advice keep the area dry also use Canesten dusting powder twice a day. Also avoid synthetic bra.

Hope you will get relief.