Hi I was wondering if you could awnser my question,

Patient : Hi I was wondering if you could awnser my question, I have been googling it but I'm not getting a clear awnser from Google, and I would lie to know, On Sunday night I had unprotected sex and on Monday I got my period my period was a lot heavier that it usually is and only laste for 3 days it usually lasts for 8 I have also been getting stomach cramps which is very unusual for me Anyway I was just wondering if there's any possible chance I could be pregnant and how big a chance that I would be pregnant if there's a possibility Thanks
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Yes, it is impossible to get solution of all the problems on google. If your periods ar e regular and was on time the unprotected sex can not cause pregnancy for sure. The stomach cramps are due to heavy bleeding, probably causing clots and its expulsion causing the cramps. So do not worry. Hope this helps you