Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I was wondering if you could help me I

Hi I was wondering if you could help me I

Patient: Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have been feeling very odd these few months and I have symptoms but just don’t go together and I don’t know why I’m having these I hope you can help me thank youSymptomsterrible stomach pain constipation all the time and sometimes diarrhea very bad fatigue to the point where I cannot even get out of my bed or do anything that I need to do,feeling like I have to pee constantly (that’s new) … my eyes feel heavy constantly nauseous, stiff neck, flu like symptoms but no flu or cold as in stuffy nose mucus, sweats every night and very rapid changes in my temperature of my body and I’ll go from cold to hot very quick well I hope you can help me I’ve been dealing with this for a while now I’m only 18 years old and suffer from anxiety and depression I also have acid reflux and I just want to be able to live my life again

Doctor: HiNoted your varies symptoms – to enumerate:stomach pain constipation all the time and sometimes diarrheaVery b ad fatigue to the point that you cannot even get out of my bed.Have to pee constantly.eyes feel heavy.constantly nauseous, stiff neck, flu like symptomssweats every nightanxiety and depression.* All these symptoms put together are suggestive of a generalized disease or a disorder. You need to go to the Physician for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations according to the findings.This alone can get us the diagnosis and proper treatment.I hope this will help you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.