Hi I waxed an area on my face 3 weeks

Patient

Q: Hi I waxed an area on my face 3 weeks ago but accidently ripped off my skin. It is of a light brown shade and I wanted to know how I could get rid of it and whether or not it would scar as it does seem to be a first degree burn. Thanks.

Hi I waxed an area on my fa...-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to ATD.

I think that you should get skin cream which contains vitamins. This will help you to heal the area. Also, ice the area to reduce itching or burning sensation if present.

Also, please take vitamins and lot of protein to help you with recovery. This will help your skin to recover quickly.

Hope this helps you.