Patient :Hi, I went kayaking the other day and I think I got some lie water splashed into my eye. Today my eye is slightly red and burns a little. I put eye drops in but they only helped for a few minutes. I am very concerned about bacteria and parasites. Is this serious and what should I do?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.