Hi I went out for drink one Friday n got

Patient : Hi I went out for drink one Friday n got really drunk but all day Saturday I cud not sleep so I had panic attacks but by time 8 at night I went to sleep but never wont up till 7 this morning but my eyes won't focus right do u know what could be wrong
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to have developed hangover due to excessive al cohol consumption. You should take a proper sleep, drink plenty of fluids to re-hydrate yourself and in case you have any burning in abdomen, you would require to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. Once you take a proper sleep you will feel better.I would advice you to consume alcohol in moderated amount only. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy