October 19, 2018

Hi I went out for drink one Friday n got

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I went out for drink one Friday n got

Patient: Hi I went out for drink one Friday n got really drunk but all day Saturday I cud not sleep so I had panic attacks but by time 8 at night I went to sleep but never wont up till 7 this morning but my eyes won’t focus right do u know what could be wrong

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to have developed hangover due to excessive al cohol consumption. You should take a proper sleep, drink plenty of fluids to re-hydrate yourself and in case you have any burning in abdomen, you would require to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.Once you take a proper sleep you will feel better.I would advice you to consume alcohol in moderated amount only. Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No