Hi, I went over my boyfriend's house and he fingered

Patient : Hi, I went over my boyfriend's house and he fingered my vagina and I sucked his dick and jerked him off.....could I be pregnant? Or have an STD or an STI?
Symptoms:  Stomach ache
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your history the possibility of pregnancy is l ess as there was no direct ejaculation. But the possibility of sexual transmitted diseases can not be ruled out. If you develop any symptoms like increased vaginal discharge, smell, itching etc or oral lesions, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. Take care.