Hi i went to see two different gp's as i

Patient

Q: Hi i went to see two different gp's as i found a small lump above my right collar bone which both diagnosed as a lymphnode. Which after a month is still there.. It hasnt changed size at all.

So i was feeling around my right armpit when i came across another lump about the size of a pea below the armpit at the side feels like its on or around the ribs.

Im so worried as it all seems to happen on the right side.. I have had no other symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetits or night sweats.. What could this be..please help im suffering from really bad health anxiety. Thank you

Doctor