Hi I went to the docs a week ago with

Patient

Q: Hi. I went to the docs a week ago with a swollen painful calf. They sent me to the hospital and they did a d dimer test which came back as 1122. So they sent me for a scan. They only scanned the top of my leg and not the swollen sore part. No clots found in top of leg. Seeing as I have various veins they sent me home with a diagnosis of superficial thrombophlebitis. Since then my leg as got worse and the swelling and pain has now spread up my leg and is now above my knee.
I am going back to docs tomorrow but is there anything I should be worried or ask for another scan??? I live in UK

Doctor