Hi I will be 21 in june and ever since

Patient: Hi. I will be 21 in june and ever since i started my menstrual cycles in 7th grade, ive always had this choking/strangling sensation during my period. Ive been told before that its all in my head, but i jave been unable to wear anything with a neck like a turtle neck to as low as a polo shirt with the buttons down. I have also been feeling like my periods are getting worse/ more painful. When i was younger, my periods would hurt at about an 8 -9.5 on a scale of 10 being worst. Now id rank mine anywhere from 9.5 to 11. I usually have to miss a day of work/school because of it, i have to just lay down and cry when its really bad, and ive gotten to the point of sleeping with a hot towel and 2 textbooks on my stomach.Ive heard to avoid things like salt, aspirin, sugar, and caffiene during my period, but cutting these out has done nothing for me.I also have to take midol consistently (as often as it says on the packaging) even though it puts me to sleep.The first 2 to 3 days are the worst then it starts to feel a little okay after that.Not sure if allergies apply here, but i am allergic to sunscreen (it literally burns me before going outside) and any deodorant with aluminium.

Symptoms: Choking/strangling sensation, extreme menstrual cramps, drowsiness from midol/pamprin

Doctor: