Hi I will be 21 in june and ever since

Q: Hi. I will be 21 in june and ever since i started my menstrual cycles in 7th grade, ive always had this choking/strangling sensation during my period. Ive been told before that its all in my head, but i jave been unable to wear anything with a neck like a turtle neck to as low as a polo shirt with the buttons down. I have also been feeling like my periods are getting worse/ more painful. When i was younger, my periods would hurt at about an 8 -9.5 on a scale of 10 being worst. Now id rank mine anywhere from 9.5 to 11. I usually have to miss a day of work/school because of it, i have to just lay down and cry when its really bad, and ive gotten to the point of sleeping with a hot towel and 2 textbooks on my stomach.
Ive heard to avoid things like salt, aspirin, sugar, and caffiene during my period, but cutting these out has done nothing for me.
I also have to take midol consistently (as often as it says on the packaging) even though it puts me to sleep.
The first 2 to 3 days are the worst then it starts to feel a little okay after that.

Not sure if allergies apply here, but i am allergic to sunscreen (it literally burns me before going outside) and any deodorant with aluminium.

Symptoms:  Choking/strangling sensation, extreme menstrual cramps, drowsiness from midol/pamprin