Hi, I would like to ask you a very simple question to a very big problem

Patient

Q: Hi, I would like to ask you a very simple question to a very big problem that is affecting me. It's been already a few years that I got something on my Thumb-nail, it looks like cracked. I asked so many doctors, some of them say it's mycosis and others don't know what this could be. I'm really embarrassed when I stay with my friends or especially with someone who I don't know because I'm afraid they can look at it and think bad things about. Hope u can solve my problem

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor