Hi i would like to know what this is and

Patient

Q: Hi i would like to know what this is and how to remove it . i dosent itch or do anything beside behing there
it feels a little ruff when u touch it

Symptoms:  Skin is ruff
Hi i would like to know wha...-1
Doctor

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...

Q: Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample...

Q: The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts ...

218

173

138

98