Hi, I would like to take an opinion from a knee specialist.

Patient

Q: Hi, I would like to take an opinion from a knee specialist if possible based on my MRI scan for my right knee.

Hi, I would like to take an...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks fr your query, albeit short and specific.

Seen the single snap of the MRI scan, to give an opinion I need the serial snaps in continuity as a single one snap can give fallacious readings.

In addition, please give the detailed history as to what happened that the scan was required, when did it happen, what were/are your symptoms and the clinical evaluation by a Doctor.

Awaiting for your details.

Patient: I had an injured back in 2006 as I was playing soccer and twisted my ankle. However the doctor said there is nothing and you could take pain killer. Since then I have not done any other investigation. Last week I decided to see a specialist cause the pain still comes and do especially if I play soccer. Therefore, I have done this MRI scan last week.

I would to see other opinion based on the scan.

Thanks
Doctor: Thanks for your history. The injury was 10 years back.
Now the pain still comes on especially if you play soccer.
Please tell me is there any specific position of the knee that the pain comes on.
For no obvious reason that I know of, I can not see the pictures you have posted.
You are requested top post the pictures again here and also send by mail to support@askthedoctor.com.
Pictures should be of the best quality.
Patient: Reports has been sent.
Doctor: most probably high grade medial meniscuss loss.
Doctor: Please let me know the report now.

Patient: Sorry I did not understand you. Do you mean that you have sent a report to me? if yes, I have not received this report. thanks
Doctor: Most probably high grade medial meniscuss loss. is the most probable diagnosis. As already mentioned above.
I wanted to know the opinion of your Orthopedic Surgeon and the Radiologist.
.........
( Only 2 follow-up are actually allowed. )