Hi Ihave a 8 year old son and he watching porn

Patient

Q: Hi I.have a 8 year old son and he watching porn, is that normal or what do I do

Doctor

It is not normal for an eight-year-old child to watch porn. It seems like he is depressed or has stress or anxiety, that he is unable to express and hence getting into watching porn to keep his mind engaged and away from stress. In one way, it a stress buster to him.
Identify what is making him anxious and depressed and find a solution for it. Educate him about the sexual cycle and tell him that it is not acceptable for him to watch porn at this age. Let the curiosity about sex die down. Channelize his energy into other things that he loves to do like cycling, playing, video games, exercise, reading, etc.
Also, consider consulting a child psychiatrist who can talk to him as well as advise you on how to help you in dealing with this situation.

Hope this helped.