Hi, I'm 15 years old, I have read many articles

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 15 years old, I have read many articles online and I really hope this isn't a Big deal. Just last night I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and I was expieiencing a pain on my right hand side upper abdomin right below the ribs. In most of the articles I use read, most people are clueless on what it is but I have seen many that has to do with the spine and ribs. I have read a technique to where you get a hand towel and lay on the ground and it will release the pressure or something but I didn't really understand it. Does anybody know of this technique that can help me because this pain has been hurting all day and it doesn't seem to go away. And if you don't know of this technique, do you know the Exsactly case of what I could have.
-15 year old Male.
- Don't lift heavy weights
-No blood in Urine, Poop
- if that even helped any.

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain right hand side just below ribs. Has been hurting for about 21 hours.
Doctor