Hi, i'm 16 about to turn 17 in a few

Patient

Q: Hi, i'm 16 about to turn 17 in a few months. How do i treat it and make it go away or lessen the frequency of it happening? It happens at around 3-4 times a day, at least once.

Symptoms:  I feel intense headaches followed by stomachaches at times, and i feel dizzy and light headed. I also feel weak, like weak enough that i can almost faint or fall while standing. I've had this my entire life but due to family and culture i never thought about it and ignored it. I only feel all of these things when i'm standing, like when i'm sitting the headache is still there but not as strong and non of the other symptoms are there. But when I stand up it gets worse and all of this comes in. My head also feels warm when the pain is at a 5/10 or something. It happens at around 3-4 times a day, at least once.
Doctor